Citrus unshiu (Swingle) Marcow.
長崎県長崎市, 諫早市, 西海市, 西彼杵郡時津町, 長与町（JA全農ながさき, JA長崎せいひ（ことのうみ伊木力））
Aoshima mandarin oranges were discovered around 1935 in the current mandarin orange field of Mr. Heiju AOSIMA, Fukudagaya, Aoi Ward, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture, and it seems that he came to be called by his name. I heard that the word “Miccan” was coined to mean “Kanji / Koji”, which is sweet like honey, because the varieties introduced from China during the Muromachi period were sweeter than the citrus fruits that had been used until then. 1603 to 1604 Nippo Dictionary; Vocabulario da Lingoa de Iapam com a declaração em Portugues: Published in Nagasaki by the Jezus Society (Oxford University Library, Portuguese Ebola Public Library, French National Library, Brazilian Rio de Janeiro National Library) As it is written as miccan in “(confirmed storage in)”, it seems that it was pronounced miccan in the old days. This dictionary has 25,967 words in the main story and 6,831 words in the addendum when calculated using headwords. Excluding duplicates, the total number seems to be 32,293 words. As expected, this amount cannot hide the surprise in a short period of time.
Farmers who adopt smart agriculture are expected to make up for the aging population and the shortage of farmers. It means a new agriculture that enables ultra-labor saving and improvement of product quality by utilizing advanced technologies such as robot technology, ICT (information and communication technology), AI (artificial intelligence) and IoT (Internet of Things). Japanese agriculture has various problems such as labor shortage due to aging of agricultural workers and shortage of successors, increase of abandoned cultivated land and decrease of food self-sufficiency rate, but smart agriculture is Japanese agriculture. It is an attempt to solve the problems it faces and make it a growing industry, and it seems that promotion is urgently needed. Using chemical spray drones and harvesting robots, there is a growing movement toward widespread use in Nagasaki Prefecture. However, there are cases where prior maintenance of agricultural land is required, and there is a risk that regional differences will occur depending on that. The reality is that there are issues such as controlling the cost of introducing cutting-edge technology and making it possible for farmers to use it well. The history of Nagasaki mandarin is that in 1780 (Tenmei era), the lord of the Omura domain, ‘Sumiyasu Omura-Ko’, introduced the Satsuma domain’s “Nagashima mandarin” (Izumi District (former: Azuma Town) Nagashima Town’s Wenshu mandarin) to Ikiriki Village. It is said that it was first cultivated by Mr. Yuiemon Tanaka, Mr. Rinemon Tanaka, and Mr. Tsuguemon Nakamichi (Chudo) (currently Tarami Town, Izumi District). “Egami Buntan” was born in Sasebo City, “Hirado Buntan” was born in Hirado City, and Citrus unshiu cultivation started in Ikiriki (Isahaya City) and Nagayo (Nagayo Town). Citrus Unshiu has heard that the seeds brought back from China by the envoy to Tang China began to bear fruit and were found in Kagoshima. It is said that “Ikiriki-based Citrus unshiu” has been cultivated from the “Ikiriki region” and has been cultivated, and saplings have been shipped nationwide. In 1876, mandarin oranges were sold by hand in the castle town. In addition, from around 1887, the production area of mandarin oranges was expanded in “Ikiriki Village”, and even today, the area is the main production area in Nagasaki Prefecture. From 1961 “Fruit Tree Agriculture Promotion Special Measures Law Enforcement (Cabinet Order No. 145)”, the Nagasaki Prefecture Citrus Promotion Plan was formulated, and the citrus cultivation area is rapidly increasing throughout the prefecture. Demand for fruit trees in Japan is generally declining and stagnant, and there is a growing tendency for small quantities to be sold as other items and for good quality. Many fruits, including mandarin oranges, are in overproduction. There are increasing demands from other countries to expand imports of fruits and fruit products. In order to achieve sound development, it is necessary to deal with the overproduction trend of fruits. Induce production that responds to trends. Fostering independent fruit tree farmers who can be the core players in the production area. And it is necessary to further strengthen the constitution of fruit tree agriculture. The system for promoting fruit tree agriculture was strengthened（Partial amendment of Law No. 15, July 1, 1985）. To the prefectural governor, the then Vice-Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries（After retiring, he will assume the post of chairman of the Norinchukin Bank.）. In 1974, the cultivated area of Satsuma mandarin reached 14,900 ha, and the production volume exceeded 200,000 tons. However, after peaking around this time, the cultivated area and production volume continued to decline, and after the liberalization of imports of orange fruits and fruit juice, the cultivated area as of 2013 was 3,300 ha and the production volume was 60,900 tons nationwide. It is the fifth largest production volume. In 1597, Nagasaki was the first onion to land in Japan by a Portuguese ship. The production of early-maturing onions is thriving, and it has a good reputation for its freshness and good taste. I hear that potato was introduced from Jakarta to nagasaki by a Dutch ship in 1598. It boasts the second largest production volume after Hokkaido, and Minamishimabara City is one of the leading production areas in the prefecture. Cultivation started in earnest in the Meiji era, and now it is cultivated based on two crops, spring and autumn, taking advantage of the warm climate. Asparagus officinalis was introduced to Nagasaki as ornamental from the Netherlands during the Edo period. There are spring and summer seasons, and spring asparagus grows slowly over time, so it has a strong sweetness and is rich in minerals and especially vitamin C. Summer asparagus has a beautiful light green color because it grows at a stretch due to the blessings of the daytime sun, and it is soft to the vicinity of the root. I hear that the bright red tomatoes were introduced to Nagasaki from the Netherlands at the end of the 17th century”. City jurisdiction, Kuidetsu, Takematsuhonmachi, Ozato Town, Matsubarahonmachi. City designated historic site : Ozato – 伝 Mr. Doi Suzuta’s Tomb, Conflict with ‘SUMIYASU Omura’-Ko : Master-Slave Relationship. Citrus varieties born in Nagasaki Prefecture: “Wase Haraguchi Mikan” was discovered in 1969 by Mr. Seiji Haraguchi of Nishisonogi Town, Nishisonogi District, Nagasaki Prefecture (currently Saikai City) as a sport of “Wase Miyagawa Mikan” in his own garden. NS. (Close to Haraguchi Mikan: Coral reef: Limestone: Calcium carbonate (CaCO3) calcite and aragonite) It is said that it was formed by uplifting from the seabed about 30 million years ago. “Tsugama Limestone Cave” : (Designated as a national natural memorial in 1936.) The group has completely different characteristics from other limestone cave due to its material and new generation age, and the world But it is rare. (Our ancestors: Mandarin was born about 3 million years ago. There are historical theories about primates, 70 million years BC, and human beings 5 million years ago, Mysterious romance.) “Wase Miyagawa Mikan” is believed to have occurred around 1909 as a branch of the traditional (ordinary) Citrus unshiu planted in the residence of Mr. Kenkichi Miyagawa in Yanagikawa City, Fukuoka Prefecture. From 1923 Dr. Chozaburo Tanaka (1885-1976) (A Monograph of the Satsuma Orange) Taipei Imperial University, 1932) (“Citrus Research, Vol. 16” 1927 Yokendo (published in 1933) after a detailed investigation, and since it was named, it has been expanded. It is a nationally well-known representative variety of early-maturing Citrus unshiu and ordinary Citrus unshiu. The tree vigor is strong, it tends to be fertile and easy to grow. It has a rich taste and is considered to be the most suitable as a new species for institutionalization. The characteristics of “Haraguchi” mandarin, which is a representative of early-maturing varieties in Nagasaki Prefecture, are large, soft and sweet. Products that form the basis of various researches, such as soil improvement methods using red soil and special sand using the technique of covering with white sheets, and homemade fertilizers devised by our own theory (cultivation manager: Mr. Haraguchi). From the (love for people) Philanthropic spirit (Philanthropy) by Yuen. The “Wase Haraguchi Mikan” mandarin orange is a log that only about 30 exist in the Haraguchi Orchard (Saikai City). It is said that only “Son Mikan” is a seedling that is divided into stocks. “Wase Iwasaki Mikan”, 1968, Mr. Denichi Iwasaki of Nakaura Nango (currently Saikai City), Saikai Town, Nishisonogi District, Nagasaki Prefecture, was discovered as a sport of “Wase Okitsu Mikan” in the field. It is an early-maturing variety. The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Seedling Law has not yet been confirmed. In the field of Mr. Tsugio Ozaki of “Sasebo Unshu Mikan”, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture, a branch change was confirmed from a 15-year-old tree of “Wase Miyagawa”, and it was discovered in 1975 (Showa 50). In 1993 (Heisei 5), at the Nagasaki Fruit Tree Experiment Station, virus-free: Once infected, plants cannot be excluded from immunity and cannot escape the virus for the rest of their lives.) Was carried out, and in 1998 (Heisei 10), the sale of seedlings to the mikan production area in Nagasaki Prefecture became popular. The harvest season is expected from late November to early December, and it is a mesophyll system that is about 10 days later than “Wase Miyagawa”. “Shiranuhi Orange : Sumo Mandarin”, You have to give a lot of nutrition, and you need to irrigate and fertilize well when the flowers bloom and become young. Born in 1972 in Minamishimabara (Kuchinotsu), Nagasaki. It is famous as a fruit born by crossing “Kiyomi Orange（Citrus unshiu × Sinensis）” and “Ponkan（Nakano No. 3: Citrus reticulata var poonensis (Hayata) H.H. Hu）”. After ripening well on the tree, store for half a month to a month. It seems that the sourness will be removed and the sweetness will increase. Cultivation of Citrus Unshiu, which uses less water to increase sugar content, requires a slightly different cultivation method. The process by which green plants turn carbon dioxide and water into food using energy obtained from light from the sun; The process plants use to take the energy from sunlight and use it to convert carbon dioxide and water into food- Photosynthesis. “Amakusa（Kumamoto Prefecture）” Crossing combination, old strain name (Kiyomi × Wase Okitsu) -No. 14 × page. The old strain name is Citrus Kuchinotsu No. 16 and the crossing year is 1982. The registration number and registration date of Tangor Norin No. 5 as a certified variety (former: named registered variety) is 1993 (July 1, 1993). The variety registration date is 1995 (August 17, 1995), and the variety registration number is No. 4596. “Setoka”, It is famous as a tangor that was bred by crossing “Murcott” with kiyomi with Angkor No. 2 of the breeding system. A small-nucleus variety with large fruits, soft and juicy, aroma, high sugar content and good taste. Middle-aged Citrus L. matures from January to February. The fruit surface is smooth, the fruit shape is oblate with a high waist, and the skin is orange to dark orange. Thin, easy to peel, with a medium aroma similar to Angkor or Murcott. The flesh is dark orange, the sac is thin, the flesh is soft and juicy, and the number of seeds tends to be small, about 0-5. And it seems that parthenocarpy（Ovary wall and flower bed enlarge and form fruit without fertilization）is strong. The fruiting is good and it is easy to get results every year. Strong tendency to streptomyces spp., Xanthomonas campestris pv. citri. It is Susceptibility against citrus tristeza virus (ctv), and the incidence of stem pitting（Easily propagated by Toxoptera citricida Kirkaldy, and also propagated by cotton aphids at a low rate）is high. Since one ball is heavy, it is necessary to manually support it so that the branches do not break due to its own weight as it grows. Application No. 10852 Date of application 1998/04/09 Date of publication of application 1999/03/18. Registration number 9398 Registration date 2001/10/18. Plant Variety Protection and Seed Act, No. 83 of May 29, 1998: 25 years of breeder’s rights; National Agriculture and Food Research Organization, NARO. Unique sweetness, chewy texture, and wonderful fragrance. I have introduced several types, but I will trace the history in the near past. In the Meiji era, citrus cultivation became popular with Ikiriki, and it seems that there is a record that it started exporting Satsuma mandarin to Vladivostok. In 1900, he started a citrus cultivation test at the Nagasaki Prefectural Agricultural Experiment Station and started to support the production area. The Fruit Tree Research Division (Isahaya City) of the Nagasaki Prefectural Agriculture and Forestry Technology Development Center has been developing and nurturing the first new variety of “Satsuma mandarin” in the prefecture after about 15 years and research results from 2000 (Heisei 12). The long-awaited “Nagasaki Kaken Sasebo No. 1” has been trained. Based on the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Variety Registration and Seedling Law, application for registration was made in 2013, and Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Prefecture was registered in 2015. Greenhouse oranges April-September – Goku Wase September-November-Nakate from late November to mid-December-Normal / Okute December-March Mandarin oranges with leaves December (Ripe mandarin oranges because they are harvested late). It is good to store at a temperature of 3 to 7 degrees and a humidity of about 85%. Also, open the cardboard box, reduce the fruit to less than half, and leave it in a well-ventilated place. Wase / Nakate seeds are prone to putrefaction, so it seems better to eat them early. Also, if you store it with the hand-held part on the cardboard box facing down, it tends to last longer. City designated memorial : Matsubarahonmachi-Shaso at Matsubara Hachiman Shrine Cinnamomum camphora (L.) J.Presl, The 15th Emperor Ojin; 品陀和気命, 大物主神 – Mt. Miwa in Sakurai City, Nara Prefecture ; （Koshinto）, There are some shrines even today, such as Omiwa-jinja Shrine, which enshrines Mt. Miwa in Nara Prefecture, that regard mountains themselves as the kami’s Shintai or Yorishiro (an object capable of attracting kami). Assuming from the high possibility of large kofun (tumulus) being a tomb of leader (great king) of the time by the chronological order of kofun and others, the following kofun tumulus show there was a sovereignty in this region (present day Sakurai City and Tenri City): Yamato-kofun Tumulus Clusters and Yanagimoto Otsuka Tumulus built at the foot of the Mt. Miwa, in the southeast of Nara basin in the early Kofun period (from about the middle of the third century to the early fourth century), and large scattered kofun with the hill length of 300 meters to 200 meters such as Shibutani Mukoyama – kofun Tumulus (identified as a mausoleum of Emperor Keiko), Hashihaka-kofun Tumulus (surmised by some researchers to be a grave of Himiko: There is a theory that Unabi Hime no Mikoto, the sixth-generation Hikohoakari mentioned in A Family Tree of the Amabe Family（A shrine house of ‘Kono Shrine’ located in Miyazu City, Kyoto Prefecture. ‘籠名神社祝部氏係図’ with ‘籠名神宮祝部丹波国造海部直等氏之本記’ : Designated as an important cultural property in June 1975 and a national treasure in June 1976.）, was Himiko. ), Andonyama – kofun Tumulus (identified as a mausoleum of Emperor Sujin), Mesuriyama – kofun Tumulus, and Nishitonotsuka – kofun Tumulus (identified as the grave of Tashiraka no Himemiko）. “Agricultural cooperative Nagasaki – Seihi”, Located in southwestern Nagasaki prefecture. The main agricultural products are Mandarin oranges（Production accounts for about 60% of the prefecture’s production）, which make up the majority of the prefecture’s produce, and Loquat, which boasts the highest production volume in Japan. JA original brand of beef cattle “Dejima-Barairo”: 2012-第10回全国和牛能力共進会 : Japan’s number one and highly rated by the market. “Nagasaki Japanese beef cow”, Producers registered in the Nagasaki Wagyu Producer Registration System. It’s defined as a generic term for Japanese beef produced for the purpose of fattening. It can be raised with great care and affection in a blessed natural environment, which is relatively cool in summer and relatively warm in winter. The origin of Wagyu beef in Nagasaki is old, Bovine bones and teeth from the Yayoi period 2,200-2,300 years ago were discovered from archeological sites in Nagasaki Prefecture. Since it is an introduction to Nagasaki, I will introduce it from a city that I have a deep feeling for (although it is not in the jurisdiction). “Nagasaki City”, In the southeastern part of Nagasaki, people lived by hunting and fishing from the Jomon Period to the Yayoi period and the Kofun Period about 6000 years ago. Relics from the Jomon period have been excavated from 田上名 and 本郷名, and relics from the Yayoi Period have been excavated from the precincts of Mt. Matsuo Muryo-in Gyokudaiji Temple（浄土宗; 理残公）and 千々名. In terms of culture, it is said to have been influenced by China and Korea for a long time. From now until about 800 years ago, it was called “Toyagaura”, including the islands scattered from Tomachi to the southern mothers, centering on Fukahori. From the end of the Kamakura period, Kanto Kazusa no kuni（Corresponds to the current Isumi City, Chiba Prefecture）Fukahori went down to this place, changed the place name to Fukahori, and ruled for generations until the latter half of the 16th century. During the Edo period, it became the Fukahori branch of Saga Nabeshima, and now you can see the remains of the samurai residence that retains the remnants of that time. In the area where the Nagasaki Highway passes, there is a Kanmon Bansho, and there are still Bansho Bridges that retain their remnants. In addition, Mogi, which is the starting and ending point of the Mogi Highway, has developed as an important port connecting Amakusa, and even now, there are places that retain the remnants of those days, and it is full of charm. On the route from Kokura to Nagasaki, a series of highway landscapes over the post station and the pass are developed. Along the Hachiro River, Yagami-juku, Yagami Shrine, Honjin Ruins, and Yakuyashiki Ruins retain the remnants of the past, and the Himi Pass has a steep, broken pass. Agricultural village landscape of Funaishi : In Koga / Matsubara’s Ueki no Sato, you can see a garden nurtured by the history of 400 years of planting technology. Podocarpus macrophyllus, which is 600 years old (Thunb) There are excellent things such as the dry landscape garden of Lamb. Var. Maki Sieb., The mansion garden of Gyosenkaku, and high-class potted plant. Amiba / Toishi fishing village and Makishima island landscape : Located in the inner part of Tachibana Bay, it consists of Aba fishing port, Toishi fishing port, and Makishima, and the aquaculture raft of the cove is symbolic. Mt. Fugendake becomes a landmark of the area, and the natural coasts such as the rocky areas of Makishima, offshore islands, and Louis XIV rocks of Amiba, and the stone-framed embankment of Toishi fishing port shine in the area. Mogi townscape : The main streets of Wakana Bridge and along the Mogi Kaido, which once prospered in the inn town, are lined with townhouses, mansions, and warehouses with shutters, forming a simple and attractive town, and a scenic harbor. The river mouth is impressive. Mogi loquat is planted in a stepped field on a steep eastern slope of the Nagasaki Peninsula, and in early spring, the scenery of wearing a bag of fruits develops as if white and yellow flowers bloomed in the spread of Amakusa Nada. Fukahori samurai residence : As the site of the Nabeshima clan castle town in the Fukahori territory of the Saga domain, the medieval and early modern land divisions, digging divisions, and clan ports remain. The townscape of the samurai residence can be seen, and the town division is important as an indication of the connection with the Saga domain. Nagasaki Port, which forms the center of the city today, was opened in 1571 by Mr. Omura, who unified the local samurai who had been assigned to the Nishisonogi area, with Fukaeura as the gateway to foreign trade. After the 1639 Sakoku Ordinance was issued, it will have the privileged status of being the only open port open overseas in Japan. Dejima, where the Dutch trading house was located, contributed greatly to the modernization of Japan as a window for trade with Europe and for academics and culture in Western Europe. In 1859, when the Shogunate allowed free trade, the area from Oura to Dejima was created as a foreign settlement. Especially in the Higashiyamate and Minamiyamate districts, many Western-style buildings such as Oura Catholic Church, Glover House, and Ringer House are preserved, and the scenery that makes you feel exotic is still exciting. It is said that in the modern era, the industry centered on shipyards has developed by taking advantage of the good natural ports. The shipbuilding industry became the main industry of Nagasaki City as the Nagasaki Steel Works, which was completed in 1861 and originated from the “Navy Training Center” established in 1855, was acquired by Mitsubishi in 1887 to expand its business. It was decided to grow. Landscape of Dejima during the isolation Period, landscape of Tojin Yashiki : It is a historical remains that shows that there was a window for international exchange in the isolation system, and some buildings and the surrounding stone walls on the south side are currently being restored. The waterside of the Nakashima River is dotted with Ishibashi bridges from Fukurobashi / Meganebashi to the Futami River. The riverside sidewalks are well maintained and offer a good waterside landscape. The waterside area of the Doza River is famous as the place where Dejima, Shinchi, Nagasaki Kaisho, Satsuma feudal lord’s residence, etc. were once established. Landscape of the remains of the town building during the Uchimachi and Tomachi periods : The Ishigaki group that remains outside the street between the prefectural office and the city hall is a valuable historical remains that tells the process of formation of the former town of Nagasaki, and conveys the history of the three generations of Edo, Meiji, and modern times to the present day, and makes it a cityscape. Gives a personality and satisfies the glitter. Townscape and landscape of temples and shrines and Chinese temples that required Suwa Shrine : Surrounding the town of Nagasaki, there are a series of temples and shrines at the foot of the mountain, and To-ji are scattered around, creating a quiet, solemn and stately atmosphere. Machiya architecture group and landscape of Kunchi festival（It is a festival dedicated to thank the harvest and is the name of the autumn festival in northern Kyushu.）: Many buildings such as townhouses, merchant houses, restaurants, and mansions can be seen in the former Maya district centered on Nakadori and the Nakashima River opposite bank, oil shop district, and Maruyama District. Machiya in the Odori-cho area can be seen in between the Nagasaki town building and the kunchi event that is still popular today. Former Maruyama Yukaku; red-light district restaurant, number check, cobblestone townscape : There are many buildings with excellent designs such as the Fukusaya（Founded in the first year of 1624, Castella head family） at the entrance and Kagetsu, Aoyagi, and the number check where you can feel the remnants of the prostitution quarter. Settlement landscape of Oura, Higashiyamate, and Minamiyamate during the opening period : Many Western-style buildings built in the early modern period remain on coastal streets, carriageways, slopes, and Yamate streets. In addition, temples and shrines are built in the area of Oura Catholic Church, and buildings of different religions are close to each other. Landscape around Nagasaki Port and the port from Yamate (Mt. Inasa, etc.) : The Uragami and Nakashima rivers pour into Nagasaki Port, which has a sense of depth from north to south, and you can see a variety of landscapes according to changes in tide level, season, and time. In addition, it has an excellent view from the mountains and hills surrounding Nagasaki Port, such as the Megami Large Bridge（Cable-stayed bridge on Prefectural Road No. 51 Nagasaki South Circular Line and Rinko Road Megami Ohashi Line.）at the port entrance and the seven high mountains of Nagasaki. The northwestern region is famous for the arrival of Portuguese ships from 1565 to 1570 before the opening of the port of Nagasaki. During the Edo period, there was a platform for monitoring foreign ships entering Nagasaki. It is a district where the Urakami Highway passes, and it is said that the bansho as the entrance to Tenryo Nagasaki was set up around the present Chitose Town, and it was the cornerstone of transportation. The Sino-Japanese War broke out in 1937, and after entering World War II in 1941, an atomic bomb was dropped in 1945. Under the slogan of “Peace from Nagasaki”, the site of the drop was a collection of purified goods from Nagasaki citizens, various parts of Japan, and other countries, and in August 1955, a peace prayer statue and a peace park were constructed. Townscape from Mt. Iwaya : It is one of the seven high mountains of Nagasaki and has been worshiped as a mountain of worship since ancient times. From the summit of 475 m above sea level, you can see east and south, and from the vicinity of Akasako, you can see Nagasaki city, Inasayama, Nagasaki port, Koyagi, Io Island, and if the weather is nice, Unzen and Amakusa. It is known for its rich nature, where you can feel the topographical features of Nagasaki in the basin. Fault coast and fishing port on the Kakuriki Nada : In the steep fault scarp area, capes and coves alternate in and out, and the beauty of nature is excellent. Especially at dusk, the small islands floating in the sea shine in the setting sun, creating a beautiful sunset landscape. In the cove, there are fishing villages such as Shikimi, Teguma, Oe, and Koura, which are characterized by the shape of the river port. Among them, the Nagasaki fishing port is one of the leading bases for the production and distribution of marine products. Landscape of Peace Park / Atomic Bomb Fall Center and A-bombed Remains : It is a historical place that symbolizes a rare event in human history, such as the dropping of an atomic bomb on a city, and is a place that seeks the abolition of nuclear weapons and peace and becomes the face to send to the world as a peaceful city. The Kinkai district is located in a scenic spot facing the quiet Katagami Bay and Muramatsu Bay, and has ancient ruins and a mountain castle from the end of the Middle Ages. For 300 years from the end of the Warring States period to the Meiji period, it belonged to the domain of Mr. Omura, who was a Christian Daimyo, and belonged to Nagasaki prefecture after the abolition of the domain. From Tone facing Nagaura to Nagaura, which leads to Oguchi Seto to Omura Bay, there is a Jishoji temple where Mr. Migeru CHIJIWA’s 従兄弟 Marina connected hermitage, Shiogama Shrine, Sansha Shrine, Nagaura Cemetery Olympic Tower, etc. Historical historic site remains. In addition, there are stone masonry slopes using heated stones and masonry groups of masonry walls scattered around, and you can see sloped houses where you can feel the lifestyle culture of the time. Livelihoods such as “Nagaura watermelon”, pearl farming, and stone industry have prospered. From the latter half of the 1970s, residential land development progressed as a commuter town in the city center, and it developed as a settlement base blessed with a good natural environment. In addition, the population has increased accordingly. Coastal landscape of Katagami Bay and Omura Bay : There is a wide variety of scenic beauty, such as the distant view of Omura Bay seen from the middle of the mountains and the Odo Peninsula, the shape of the bay from all over the hills along the coastline, and the view of the opposite bank from the coastal road. Hojuzan Jishoji Temple (the Nichiren sect of Buddhism) Built in 1658 by the chief retainer of the Omura domain, Yasumasa ASADA-Ko, to mourn the bodhi of the Grandmother Jishoin; Baptismal name: Donna Mariina. The Asada family is a family that has been in the important position of the Omura clan chief retainer for generations) And the landscape of the masonry settlement : Historical sites are gathered, and you can see the Jishoji temple, Shiogama Shrine, Sansha Shrine, and Nagaura Cemetery Gorinto, where Mr. Migeru Chijiwa’s cousin Marina connected hermitage. You can see a village with a masonry slope made of warm stones and a masonry wall. Nagaura-Odo agricultural and fishing village landscape : House cultivation that makes the best use of the few flatlands and gentle slopes is often seen. In the rias-style peninsula of Odo, terraced fields with warm masonry stone walls develop, and the pearl farming fishing villages and the landscape of paddy fields by the sea shine. Sotome District : There are many cultural assets such as ancient ruins such as Shitsu ruins and Miyata burial mounds, medieval Kamiura-related historic sites, modern Omura clan-related historic sites, modern social welfare and religious historic sites, and so on. The Christian culture remains strong around. Christian culture remains strong around Shitsu and Kurosaki. In Kamiura, ancient cultures such as temples built in the early Edo period and shrines with a long history are concentrated. In particular, the history of Christianity is one of the cultural characteristics of the Sotome district, along with the activities of the French missionary Father de Rotz during the Meiji era. In addition, there are resources such as rice terraces in Onakao, stone houses in Makino, and stone walls in Maruo, which are reminiscent of life at that time. Matsushima Coal Mine Co., Ltd. started coal mine development in Ikeshima in 1952, and started commercial coal production in 1959. It has evolved from a semi-agricultural and semi-fishing village to a town whose core industry is the coal industry. However, in November 2002, the Ikeshima Coal Mine, which was the last coal mine in Kyushu, closed. Nomozaki District（A town in Nishisonogi District by 2005） : Located at the tip of the Nagasaki Peninsula (Nagasaki Peninsula), the southernmost tip of the mainland of Kyushu, the northwestern part passes through the Goto Nada and overlooks the Goto Islands. The southwest is overlooking the East China Sea, which is the eastern China Sea, and the east is surrounded by the sea on three sides facing the Shimabara Peninsula and the Amakusa Islands, overlooking Tachibana Bay and Amakusa Nada. In Nomozaki, where you can see the scenery from a panoramic view, a Tomi Bandokoro was set up to monitor the entry and exit of foreign ships during the isolation period. In addition, important ports such as Kabashima, Wakimisaki, and Takahama were designated as Tenryo (directly controlled by the Edo Shogunate). The Kanonji road from Kanonji, which is said to have opened “Gyoki”-Ko in 709, to Nagasaki is used for smuggling of Nagasaki merchants, and many relics that are said to have been donated by them are left at Kanonji. Sanwa District : Set net fishing has been active for a long time, centering on the Kayaki and Tameshimachi fishing ports, and the lively Kayaki yellowtail and blackberry mussels are famous. In recent years, aquaculture has become the mainstream, and it seems that it has changed from “fishing to catch” to “fishing to grow”. Kayaki smithing, which is said to have started in the Edo period, is a notable traditional craft in the area. A disciple of Yoshida Samanokami Naotane-Ko, a swordsmith at the time, used mosquito-fired water and clay that are suitable for quenching blades. We made good quality cutlery, and it became popular for generations. Today, four blacksmith craftsmen continue to follow traditional techniques, and along with the Nanban board, the specially patterned kitchen knife “Wazamono; sharp sword” is a special product. The place name Koyagi is said to be derived from the legend of Koyagi 弘法大師. Originally, it consisted of two islands, Koyagi Island and Kagenoo Island, and during the Tokugawa period it was the territory of the Saga Domain, the Nabeshima branch domain, and Fukahori. Since the Meiji era, the coal and shipbuilding industries have been declining, and the population during the peak period (during the war) was over 20,000. However, due to changes in the socio-economic situation after the war, shipbuilding disappeared in 1955 and coal disappeared in 1964, and it became stagnant. The prefecture reclaimed the Koyagi Fukahori area for seaside industry from 1966 to 1971, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. acquired the former shipyard facility in 1967. In 1972, it was revived by starting full-scale operations with the completion of the state-of-the-art factory. During the isolation period, the place where the Dutch ships and Táng ships that entered and exited Nagasaki Port from Tomidake on Iojima Island were watched. The Iojima Lighthouse, located at the northernmost tip, was installed at eight locations nationwide when the Edo Treaty was signed with the four countries of the United Kingdom, the United States, France, and the Netherlands in May 1866, at the end of the Tokugawa Shogunate, one. This is considered to be the first valuable structure in Japan for an iron-built Western-style lighthouse. In the modern era, the population increased rapidly due to the opening of the coal mine in 1941. However, the coal mine that led to the island’s prosperity closed in 1972 and the population plummeted. In recent years, the resort facilities have been expanded since 1989, taking advantage of the scenic and abundant nature and the gentle climate rich in humanity, and it is loved as a resort island. It is said that the Heike Ochimusha settled in 1185, and then in 1695, a person named Mr. Goheita discovered coal. With the help of Mr. Fukahori, it was commercialized from around 1710, and the curtain of the coal mine era in Takashima was opened. It seems that the Takashima Coal Mine began full-scale operation in 1868 when Mr. Thomas Glover began development as a joint venture with the Saga Domain. He dug a shaft 43 m deep and used a steam engine to mine coal, which was called the “Hokkeiseiko” and was the first Western-style shaft in Japan. After that, the coal mine was transferred to Mr. Yataro IWASAKI of Mitsubishi Corporation in 1881, and the operation under the management of Mitsubishi began. Since then, Mitsubishi is said to have expanded its business and prospered based on the profits obtained from coal mined in Takashima. Therefore, it is well known that it is said to be one of the birthplaces of Mitsubishi. ‘Isahaya City’, It is located almost in the center of the prefecture. It faces three seas with different characteristics: the tidal flat Ariake Sea in the east, the inland sea Omura Bay in the west, and the open sea Tachibana Bay in the south. The Honmyo River is the only first-class river in the prefecture that flows through the beautifully towering mountains of the Tatara Mountains and the central part of the city. Downstream of it is a vast reclaimed land, blessed with a rich and diverse natural environment. The Isahaya Plain, formed by reclamation for more than 400 years, is the largest breadbasket in the prefecture. The fertile hills are a specialty of vegetables, strawberries and mandarin oranges. It has an industrial park, which is one of the prefecture’s leading industrial clusters, and has the second largest shipment value of manufactured goods in the prefecture. One city and five towns merged on March 1, 2005. We are promoting town development aiming at the realization of “Isahaya, a creative city where humans shine”. It is warm all year round, with little winter snow, and has a good balance of rich nature and transportation access. With a total area of 341.79 km2, annual average temperature, about 16.4 ° C, annual precipitation of about 2,329. The oldest archaeological sites in the city include the Nishiwakudo site (Tsukuba Town), the Takano site, and the Kakizaki site (Kaizu Town), which are located in the southern part of Omura Bay. It is a Paleolithic site, which corresponds to the period of knife-shaped stone tool culture from about 30,000 years ago to about 15,000 years ago. The Jomon Period began about 1万 years ago, when the scope of hunting and food was expanded by the invention of bows and arrows and pottery. The Kawgashira site (Yunoo Town) is located at an altitude of about 360 m, and two residences in the early Jomon period were discovered, revealing the state of life in the mountains. Uki Shell Mound (Matsusato Town) is a shell mound from the middle to late Jomon period overlooking Tachibana Bay. It was excavated by Dr. Kosaku HAMADA of Kyoto University in 1925, and is said to be the birthplace of Nagasaki archaeological studies. The Ikiriki Ruins (Tarami Town) is located in the inner part of Omura Bay, and is known as one of the leading ruins in the prefecture representing the early Jomon period about 6,000 years ago. During the Yayoi period, waves of new culture such as rice cultivation and metalware rushed from the continent, making a big leap from the traditional hunter-gatherer society, and food production began in earnest. One of the new cultures is the burial method called dolmens, but there are the Hukantake dolmens (Warigoi Town) and the Izaki dolmens (Konagai Town) in the city. In the Kofun period, tumuli were built along the coasts of the Ariake Sea and Tachibana Bay. Zenjinsan tumulus (Takaki Town), Omine tumulus and Nagatoonizuka tumulus (Konagai Town) are tumuli with horizontal hole type stone chambers. The Omine tumulus is famous as the only tumulus in this prefecture with a stone shelf in the stone chamber. The Taika Reform in 645 drastically changed the structure of the nation, and the government centered on the emperor directly controlled the land and people throughout the country（complete state ownership of land and citizens System (proclaimed by the Taika reforms) (Ritsuryo period)）. The biggest project was the implementation of the group field system, which was a grid-like division of land to facilitate the provision of Kubunden; land distributed to all citizens from which yields were taxed by the government and tax collection. Traces of this remain at the Taibarujori site (Nakaoki / Saiwai Town), Onojori site (Munekata / Nagano / Kawauchi Town), and Tayuijori (Iimori Town). In the Nara period, the Ritsuryo government established a station road on which fast horse runs and a station house, which is the connecting organization, in order to maintain close communication between the central and local areas. According to the “Engi-shiki”, there are four stations in Nagasaki prefecture: 新分 (Sonogi District), Funakoshi, Yamada, and Wild Bird (Takaki District), and it is assumed that “Funakoshi” was in Funakoshi Town. In the Kamakura period, “Isahaya Village” first appeared in the document “Yawata Usa Shrine Okagami; 八幡宇佐宮御神領大鏡”, which is said to have been made around 1197 and is stored in Usa Jingu, Oita Prefecture. It is written that Miyatoki FUJII-Ko, the main lord of Isahaya Village, donated this region, which was originally a public territory, as a villa of Usa Jingu at the end of the Heian period. During the period of conflict between the North and South Dynasties, the villa forces have completely disappeared, and a fierce change of lords is taking place. On the south side of the Umoretsu River, Mr. Saigo, whose residence is Uki Castle, is in the Southern Court, and on the north side, Mr. Isahaya, whose residence is Funakoshi Castle, is in conflict with the Northern Court. The North-South dynasty was united in 1392, and then Naoyoshi Saigo-Ko appeared at the beginning of the Warring States period. The world of fierce Warring States was put to an end. After that, Mr. Saigo will rule this region for about 100 years until the beginning of the Edo period. Mr. Saigo built Takaki around 1474, and to prevent the invasion of foreign enemies, he built branch castles such as Oki Castle (Nakaoki Town), Ejo (Moriyama Town), Masaki Castle (Masaki Town), and Furuta Castle (Zenjuji, Takaki Town). I built it. He has excellent civil engineering skills and has been working on irrigation canal maintenance, reclamation. By the time he was a grandson, Sumitaka-Ko became a powerful family alongside Mr. Arima of Shimabara, Mr. Matsuura of Hirado, and Mr. Omura. After that, Hideyoshi-Ko gave Ieharu Ryuzoji-Ko of Chikugo-Yanagawa a red seal of 22,000 stones of Isahaya area because Nobunao Saigo-Ko did not obey the order of Hideyoshi-Ko’s capture of Shimazu in 1587. Ieharu-Ko urged Mr. Saigo to surrender Takashiro, but he did not obey it, so he attacked Takashiro and Mr. Saigo routed toward Shimabara. After that, Mr. Ryuzoji changed his surname to “Isahaya” and the era moved to the Edo period. The Saga domain was originally the territory of Mr. Ryuzoji, but in 1607 the Saga domain was established with Katsushige Nabeshima-Ko as the first generation. Mr. Isahaya was in the position of “kinship apposition; 御親類同格” and played a part in the feudal affairs as “Saga domain Isahaya territory” for about 260 years until the Meiji era. The Isahaya area at that time was almost the same as the current Isahaya city, except that part of Tarami Town was included in the Omura Domain. The Saga domain carried out three-part landing twice in 1610 and 1621 for financial reconstruction, and the initial 22,000 koku decreased to more than 10,000 koku. In addition, the control system for Isahaya territory has been strengthened politically and economically by establishing the Saga magistrate’s office. Floods frequently occurred in the Honmei River, and many lives were lost, especially in the floods of 1699, and the following year, a drought struck. In memory of the victims of these disasters, the 7th lord Shigeharu-Ko carved 500 Arhats in Bucheon. Even under these circumstances, the wisdom and high technical capabilities of the worshiping ancestors Isahaya were demonstrated everywhere. Newly reclaimed rice field development by reclamation was actively carried out, and Mr. Noriyoshi Yamazaki (Kawauchi Town), Mr. Matsumoto Siro Saemon (Iimori Town), Mr. Jinemon Jinno (Moriyama Town), etc. left great achievements and became a major foundation of today’s agriculture. In addition, the Meganebashi Bridge, which was bridged in 1839, was completed as a result of the people’s long-cherished desire to create a bridge that never flows and the advanced technical capabilities of an arch-type stone bridge. The Nagasaki Highway, which was established in the early Edo period, connects Nagasaki and Kokura to Nagasaki, Tarami, Isahaya (Eisho-juku), and Omura. Also, with Isahaya as a turning point, there were Tara Highway and Takezaki Kaido from Takaki (Yue-juku) to Konagai, and Shimabara Highway to Moriyama. Isahaya has prospered by taking advantage of its geographical conditions as a transportation hub where these land and sea routes are concentrated and passed. City Designated Cultural Property : 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 島原の乱戦没者追悼碑, 西小路町, 昭和54年4月1日,有形文化財/ 建造物 : 愛宕山の肥前鳥居, 宇都町, 昭和56年8月28日, 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 愛宕社宝殿と三重塔, 宇都町, 昭和60年1月31日, 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 旧早川家住宅, 小野島町 ,平成5年7月23日, 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 化屋/ 阿蘇神社の二の鳥居と三の鳥居, 多良見町, 平成10年7月3日, 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 十六善神社の一の鳥居と二の鳥居, 多良見町, 平成10年7月3日, 有形文化財/ 建造物伝 : 「円通寺」跡の石塔群, 多良見町, 平成10年7月3日, 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 井樋尾「御境石」多良見町, 平成11年7月27日, 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 化屋名塩浜跡石碑, 多良見町, 平成11年7月27日, 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 慶師野の将棋墓, 森山町, 平成14年4月3日, 有形文化財/ 建造物 : 西川内堤改修記念碑, 多良見町, 平成16年4月26日, 有形文化財/工芸品 : 肥前長崎の焼物, 東小路町, 平成19年2月1日, 有形文化財/ 彫刻 : 市杵島神社の馬頭観音, 小長井町, 昭和52年9月26日, 有形文化財/彫刻 : 金泉寺の千手観音像, 高来町, 昭和62年3月2日, 有形文化財/ 彫刻 : 田結観音寺の聖観世音菩薩像, 飯盛町, 平成3年5月21日, 有形文化財/彫刻 : 唐比権現の神像と仏像, 森山町, 平成15年8月11日, 有形文化財/ 彫刻 : 旧荘厳寺木造阿弥陀三尊立像, 金谷町, 令和元年11月1日, 有形文化財/絵画 : 江の浦/ 熊野神社の天井絵と絵馬, 飯盛町, 昭和63年12月20日, 有形文化財/ 絵画 : 諫早家歴代肖像画, 西小路町, 令和元年11月1日, 有形文化財/ 絵画 : 林公琰肖像画, 飯盛町, 令和元年11月1日, 有形文化財/ 石造 : 物代官モクどんの石棺, 小長井町, 昭和52年9月26日, 有形文化財/石造 : 物唐比権現石塔群, 森山町, 平成15年8月11日, 有形文化財/ 歴史資料 :唐比のくり舟, 森山町, 昭和56年7月14日, 有形文化財/ 古文書 : 高屋家文書, 多良見町, 平成12年8月23日, 有形文化財/ 古文書 : 円満寺の東照宮様寺法拾五ヶ条御垂範, 多良見町, 平成15年2月25日,有形文化財/ 古文書 : 化屋組記事簿, 多良見町平成16年4月26日, 有形文化財/ 古文書 : 喜々津村, 漁業組合関係書類, 多良見町, 平成17年2月18日, 有形文化財/ 古文書 : 多良嶽山観世音菩薩縁起并讃, 高来町, 令和元年11月1日, 有形文化財/ 古文書 : 太良嶽縁起, 高来町, 令和元年11月1日, 有形民俗文化財 : 天祐寺の六地蔵石幢, 西小路町, 昭和52年3月5日, 有形民俗文化財 : 田原の六地蔵石幢, 小長井町, 昭和52年9月26日, 有形民俗文化財 : 開の辻の六地蔵石幢, 下大渡野町, 昭和56年8月27日, 有形民俗文化財 : 慶巌寺の磨崖仏三十三観音, 城見町, 昭和59年7月26日, 有形民俗文化財 : 久山の磨崖仏三十三観音, 久山町, 昭和59年7月26日, 有形民俗文化財 : 水ノ浦のスクイ漁場, 高来町, 昭和62年3月2日, 無形民俗文化財 : 本村浮立と白塔掛打, 森山町, 昭和60年5月31日, 天然記念物 : 津水/ 熊野神社の植物群, 津水町, 昭和52年3月5日, 天然記念物 : 天初院のヒゼンマユミ群生地, 高来町, 昭和62年3月2日, 天然記念物 : 向島のノアサガオ群生地, 飯盛町, 平成12年1月12日, 天然記念物 : 長里/ 阿蘇神社のヒゼンマユミ群生地, 小長井町, 平成17年2月14日, 天然記念物 : 池下のアコウ, 飯盛町, 平成3年5月21日, 天然記念物 : “伊木力のコミカン”,多良見町, 平成15年2月25日, 天然記念物 : 群のクロガネモチ, 多良見町, 平成16年4月26日,名勝 : 金比羅山頂, 小野町, 昭和52年3月5日, 名勝 : 川下の牛のはなぐり, 飯盛町, 昭和63年12月20日, 史跡 : 御手水観音の磨崖仏群, 御手水町, 昭和52年3月5日, 史跡 : 善納岩陰, 湯野尾町, 昭和52年3月5日, 史跡 : 本明石棺群, 本明町, 昭和52年3月5日, 史跡 : 大村街道, 破籠井町, 昭和52年3月5日, 史跡 : 大峰古墳, 小長井町, 昭和52年9月26日, 史跡 : 城山古墳群, 小長井町, 昭和52年9月26日, 史跡 : 南平墓石群, 小長井町, 昭和52年9月26日, 史跡 : 岩宗墓石群,小長井町, 昭和52年9月26日, 史跡 : 若杉春后居宅跡, 森山町, 昭和56年7月14日, 史跡 : 善神さん古墳, 高来町, 昭和62年3月2日, 史跡 : 金泉寺の石垣と墓石群, 高来町, 昭和62年3月2日,史跡 :横津の石槨, 飯盛町, 昭和63年12月20日,史跡 : 飯盛鬼塚古墳, 飯盛町, 平成12年1月12日, 史跡 : 土橋貞恵墓地, 森山町, 平成14年4月3日, 史跡 : 陣野家墓地, 森山町, 平成14年4月3日, 史跡 : 上井牟田の歴代庄屋の墓, 森山町, 平成14年4月3日, 史跡 : 柏原古墳群, 森山町, 平成15年8月11日, 史跡 : 中里虚空蔵さん, 多良見町, 平成17年2月18日. In Nagasaki Seihi area, the cultivation calendar (improvement technology) of the area is created. The crops for which the calendar is created are as follows for each specialty (crops, vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, livestock). Prefectural Central Promotion Bureau Saikai Office（Jikibago, Seihi Town, Saikai City）. Crop: Early paddy rice, normal paddy rice, normal paddy rice (granule, emulsion, wettable powder system). Vegetables: Elevated cultivation of strawberry, Sachinoka (seedling) (main field), asparagus (1st year) (2nd year and after), onion, set onion, spring broccoli, autumn broccoli, winter carrot, harvested carrot, spring Daikon, Autumn / Winter Daikon, House Nira, Spring pumpkin, Suppressed pumpkin, Forcing / semi-forcing cucumber, Summer / Autumn cucumber, Winter / Spring tomato, Mini tomato (Forcing), Summer / Autumn eggplant, Momordica charantia; 苦瓜, Sweet corn, Shishitou, fava bean, Spring onion, Suppression Ingen, Sayaendo, Broccoli, Winter cabbage, Spring cabbage, Autumn / Winter cabbage, Spring cabbage, Lettuce, spinach, Brassica juncea var. integrifolia; 高菜, Brassica junce; 勝男菜, Turnip, Fruit and vegetable onion, Tomato, Watermelon, Lotus root, Eshalot, Garlic, Okura. Fruit tree: Citrus unshiu, Midnight citrus, Kawachi Bankan in the facility, Greenhouse mandarin orange, Green house oranges, House loquat, Nashi pear, Grape, Figs, Peaches, Plum, Kiwi fruit, Persimmon, Ume, Chestnut. Flower and ornamental plants: Iwa no Hakusen, Zinba (白輪菊 shipped in November + 2 times cut, December shipping + 2 times cut, January shipping + 2 times cut, April shipping) Sei no Issei (白輪菊), Sei no Nami (summer-autumn: 白輪菊), Small chrysanthemum, Statice, Turkish ginkgo, Snapdragon, Shikimi, Stock, Sunflower, Hozuki, Eucalyptus. “Greenhouse Mikan”, The skin is green and only the fruit inside is ripe. A gem that is juicy, has a good balance of sweetness and acidity, and you can enjoy a refreshing aroma. Low-warming cultivation is almost the same as warming cultivation, but it is a method of lowering the temperature setting than warming cultivation and accelerating the growth of mandarin oranges by about 1 to 2 months compared to open-field cultivation. It does not have a strong acidity like the open-air “Aokiri Mikan（Tendency to harvest a little earlier than the very early Mikan.）”, and is a must-see for those who like sweet and sour taste. It is said that the name “Wenzhou” of Wenzhou mandarin is derived from the Wenzhou region of China. Wenzhou is famous as a production center of mandarin oranges, and it is said that the name comes from the fact that it is as wonderful as mandarin oranges. In addition, Satsuma mandarin is said to have been born in Japan, and was born in the Edo period. It seems that the mandarin orange, which had seeds at that time, was mutated and became seedless, and was named Satsuma mandarin. “Aoshima mandarin” is said to be a mutated mandarin of a variety called “Owari Unshu”. Among the Citrus unshiu that were generally cultivated at that time, the sugar content was very high and the deep and unique taste became popular, and it seems that it spread and became established in Shizuoka prefecture. It seems that the discovery of “Aoshima mandarin” was a major factor in the fact that Shizuoka Prefecture, which currently has the third highest yield of Citrus unshiu in Japan, has become a production center for mandarin oranges. It is said that there is a monument praising Mr. Heiju’s achievements in the horse chestnut garden in the corner of Sunpujokoen in Aoi Ward, Shizuoka City. I heard that a commemorative ceremony was held by the Shizuoka Citrus Committee on November 20, 2015 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the sale of Aoshima oranges. Even after Mr. Heiju died, the mandarin orange field has been inherited by his family. Currently, Mrs. Chiiko Aoshima cultivates mandarin oranges, and it is said that the second and third generations of Aoshima’s raw wood remain. “Aoshima oranges” seem to be harvested from late November to mid-December. It seems that shipping will start around mid-December when it is stored and the taste is mellow, peak around January, and will be shipped to the market. According to the 2015 research results of the Institute of Fruit Tree Science, National Agriculture and Food Research Organization, when Citrus unshiu is stored at 5 ° C, although it looks good, metabolic changes occur and ornithine, one of the amino acids, increases rapidly. It seems. On the other hand, at storage temperatures around 10 ° C, which are higher than that, metabolic changes are unlikely to occur, and changes in taste-related components such as amino acids seem to be small. “Aoshima Wenzhou” : The content of sugars and organic acids in the pulp does not change much in 2 weeks at any storage temperature (5, 10, 20, 30 ° C), whereas in amino acids, it depends on the storage temperature. There seems to be a type that changes greatly. According to the Shizuoka Prefectural Citrus Experiment Station, Kanto Tokai Agricultural Division, Fruit Tree Specialized Breeding Research 1998, “Citrus trifoliata L. ‘Monstrosa’ (introduced to Japan in 1915 from the United States)” high-sugar citrus “Aoshima” using paraffin block base Summary of low-tree height breeding in “Wenshu” By using the trifoliate orange mutant “Flying dragon” as the rootstock of the high-sugar citrus “Aoshima Wenshu”, the tree height is suppressed to 75% compared to the conventional rootstock of Karatachi; Trifoliate orange（Citrus trifoliata L.）. , It seems that the fruit quality will also improve. Background of popularization of classification and aiming Trifoliate orange is used for the rootstock of citrus fruits, but in recent years, it seems that the development of excellent rootstocks with excellent dwarfity is desired from the viewpoint of labor saving and light labor. Therefore, as the rootstock of “Aoshima Wenshu”, which has a strong tree vigor, “Flying dragon”, which is a mutant strain of trifoliate orange, was used, and the tree growth, yield, and fruit quality were compared with the trifoliate orange at five locations in the prefecture. The height and canopy occupancy of the “Flying dragon” stand is smaller than that of the trifoliate orange stand, and this tendency seems to be clarified by the increase in age. It seems that the height and canopy occupied area of the “Flying dragon” stand were 75% and 49%, respectively, of the 12-year-old tree. Regarding the yield, the number of “Flying dragon” units per tree is less than that of trifoliate oranges, but the number of “Flying dragon” units per tree volume is large, and it seems that there was no difference in the area occupied by the canopy. The average fruit weight does not seem to be clearly different between the “Flying dragon” stand and the trifoliate orange stand. Regarding fruit quality, the progress of coloring tends to be faster in the “Flying dragon” stand than in the trifoliate orange stand, and the sugar content seems to be higher in the “Flying dragon” stand than in the trifoliate orange stand. From the above results, it seems that the “Flying dragon” stand has a dwarfing effect on “Aoshima Wenzhou” and the fruit quality is also improved. Since the growth of the “Flying dragon” stand is extremely suppressed when it is set in the first or second year after planting, it is recommended to promote the expansion of the canopy without setting the fruit during this period. In order to secure the yield, it seems that the number of plants planted on the “Flying dragon” stand will be double that on the Katarachi stand. In places where the cultivated soil is shallow and dry, the tree vigor becomes too weak and it seems unsuitable. It seems that it cannot be applied to weak tree varieties because the tree vigor becomes too weak. When growing “Flying dragon” rootstocks, 10-30% of the seedlings may have straight or extremely dwarfed stems due to mutations in the seedlings, so these cannot be used as “Flying dragon” rootstocks. In addition, according to the research results of the Kyushu Okinawa Agricultural Research Center of the National Agriculture and Food Research Organization in 2009, it seems that the Hiryudai “Aoshima Wenshu” can secure the same fruit quality as the sheet mulch cultivation of the trifoliate orange even without mulch. In addition, by keeping the volume moisture content of the soil low due to the late sheet mulch from late August to harvest, the proportion of sugar content of 12 or more will increase and the degree of floating skin will also decrease.
It is said that Satsuma mandarin was found as an accidental seedling from seedlings of citrus fruits brought back from China in Takanosu, Nagashima Town, Izumi District, Kagoshima prefecture, in the same Kyushu region as Nagasaki prefecture about 500 years ago. It is recorded that it spread to various parts of Kyushu centering on Fukuoka and Nagasaki prefectures, and further spread to the Setouchi, Kinki, and Tokai regions. As the cultivated area increases, it differentiates into various strains including native strains (derived from logs), and from these strains, normal Wenzhou (precocious, middle / late ripening), Wase Wenzhou, and Goku Wase Wenzhou branches change. We interpret that it was caused by embryonic seedlings.
JA Nagasaki Seihi Saikai City, located in his jurisdiction area, conducted a heater monitoring project using firewood in 2022 in order to make effective use of the city’s forest resources, and two farmers have installed it in their houses. It seems. Renewable woody biomass (mainly wood residue such as branches and leaves generated during logging and sawing, bark and sawdust generated from sawmills, etc., as well as housing dismantling materials and streets By using (there are types such as pruned branches of trees), we aim to reduce fuel costs and realize a carbon-free society, which continues to rise. It seems that some producers of firewood heaters (fuel oil boilers such as heavy oil, which are widely used as heaters, have fuel costs of several million yen per season) developed by young vendors in the Green House. I heard that it has taken a deep-rooted approach as one method), has taken steps to reduce costs, and is standing from the consumer’s perspective.
“AGRI +” opened in Nagasaki City on February 25, 2022. JA Nagasaki Seihi Grand opening on 2/25 on the 1st floor of the newly built apartment “Viva City Nagasaki Midmark Square” in Motofunamachi, the former Nagasaki branch. In the second harbor improvement work in 1904, it was built by reclaiming the sea in front of the coast (Ohato coast) around Gotomachi and Kabashimamachi at that time. It is a large wharf where Karan ships call, and it seems that it was named Motofunamachi because it was originally Funamachi. Inside the store is an antenna shop operated by JA Nagasaki Seihi and a consultation space, and a cafe space operated by Attic coffee & dining Co., Ltd. (Member of All Japan Coffee Roasters Association, Headquarters: Dejima Town, Nagasaki City). It seems that it is a store where you can feel close to the local “agriculture” and “food”. It seems that they are also holding events, etc. where you can easily drop in to make the store open to the community. The location is along National Highway 202, over the road of 18Shinwa Bank (Ohato Branch). It will be easy to understand because the Nagasaki Prefectural Office and the police headquarters are close.